Thanks to all who joined us as we honored Wendy and Dan Kraft at the sold-out JCHE Spring Celebration 2014. You generously helped us to raise $575,000 towards programs and services so that 1500 seniors can age well in community!!
JCHE is proud recipient of awards and distinctions
We are delighted to announce that JCHE has recently been awarded the following:
- Board members Helen and Rudolph Kass are the AJAS 2014 Trustees of the Year
- Communities of Quality from NAHMA for Shillman House, Coleman House and Golda Meir House
- Exemplary Elderly Housing from NEAHMA for Shillman House
- LeadingAge Massachusetts 2013 Community Service Award for our Generations Together "feelie hearts" progra
- 2013 Innovation in Service Coordination Award from Critical Signal Technologies for our Generations Together programs
- MassHousing awards for exceeding goals for doing business with minority-owned businesses (MBE) and women-owned businesses (WBE)
Watch this video for one resident's perspective on life at JCHE!